Kids develop critical-thinking skills as they work on over 4,000 word problems and equation-writing exercises to solve an intriguing mystery. Nine activities with multiple levels of difficulty focus on decimals, integers, and rational numbers to lay a foundation for algebra.
Offline gameplay: 1 player
ESRB Ratio: Everyone
Extras and features:
· Understand ratio, proportion, and percent
· Work with positive and negative integers
· Create and translate math expressions
· Apply order of operations
· Work with graphs and coordinates
· Understand and build equations
Windows 2000/XP/Vista,Processor: PII 266 MHz,64 MB RAM,Free hard drive space: 140 MB,DirectX-compliant Sound Card
MathBlaster Pre-Algebra, Math Balster Pre-Algebra, Mathematics Blaster Pre-Algebra
Take above the role of a magician's apprentice to compete with a witch.Fun games and activities prepare your child for 3rd grade.Take above the role of a magician's apprentice to compete with a witch.Fun games and activities prepare your child for 3rd grade.