Hunting Unlimited 2011 ??“ is a logical sequel of its great predecessors, offering you a lot of new nature hunt possibilities.
A lot of new geographic objects, landscapes, animals and their animations
- Mule Deer, Moose, Whitetail Deer, Big Horn Sheep, Wolf, Kodiak and Grizzly Bear.
- Game territory covers many states, and geographic locations. Such as green forests, hills and mountains. Summer and winter climates.
- Game has two modes ??“ gauntlet, time attack, silent and more.
- Number of weapons is quite deep. Bows, shotguns, 30.30 cal. Rifles and .45 caliber rifle.
Offline gameplay: 1 player
ESRB Ratio: Everyone
Extras and features:
· · ·
· Missions are monotonous and stay away realistic hunting. Free hunt mode is almost absent.
· Small choice of arms, their characteristics do not affect the probability of an animal to fall down.
· For example, it??™s quite easy to kill a bear with one shot from one hundred yards using a shotgun or bow.
· Movements of animals are far from reality; their behavior depends on the mission. Thus, in one of the missions it??™s possible to walk over herd of elk, not being attacked.
Windows XP/Vista/7,Processor: Pentium IV 1.9 GHz,Direct x 9.0,512 MB RAM,Free hard drive space: 1 GB,Fully DX9-compliant Video Card, Direct X-compliant Sound Card
Put your adroitnesses and past knoweledge to the test! Travel the globe to hunt.Get the Shot. Get the hunting Game.More realistic than always catch pleasure the nearly fairly substantial upgrade Deer Hunter 4 represents the state of the art in virtual hunting.