Code Head X-Treme Culture is an offbeat quiz show that will test your knowledge of history, spelling, literature and more. Sign in and create a zany avatar by selecting from wacky hair and silly smiles. Then get ready for a challenging three-round game, and keep your eye on the clock! Battle against the computer or challenge a friend. Questions come in many forms, including unscrambling words, spelling challenges, multiple choice, true/false, jumbles, sequencing, matching and more.
Style and atmosphere inside the game:
Code Head: X-Treme Culture invites you to test your knowledge of history, spelling, literature and more with never seen fun.
Offline gameplay: 1 player
ESRB Ratio: Everyone
Extras and features:
· 3 Game Show Style Rounds, 5 questions per round
· Covers language arts subjects like spelling and literature
· Addresses questions in history and geography
· Formats are multiple choice, fill-in, jumbles and sequence
· Earn points to make it into the CodeHead Hall of Fame
· Hex your competition and snag their points by betting against them
· Repetitive music
Windows 2000/XP/Vista,Processor: PII 266 MHz,64 MB RAM,Free hard drive space: 350 MB,SVGA Video Card,DirectX-compliant Sound Card
CodeHead: X-Treme Culture, Kode Head: X-Treme Culture, Code Heads: X-Treme Culture, Code Head: X-Treme Cultures