|[an error occurred while processing this directive]|
TerraGame License Agreement
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and TerraGame Group for the software product, which includes computer software referred as Live Billiards and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. You may install and use a single copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for your own usage on each personal computer for which you have. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup and archival purposes. Any reproduction or redistribution of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT not in accordance with this EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO ANY SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
2. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any and all copies thereof (including but not limited to any titles, computer code, data, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, text, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT) are owned by TerraGame Group or its licensors. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by the copyright laws, international copyright treaties and conventions. All rights are reserved. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain certain licensed materials and TerraGame's licensors may act to protect their rights in the event of any violation of this EULA. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content.
3. RESPOSIBILITIES of End User. A. Subject to the grant of license hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. B. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed to you as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. C. You are entitled to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for your own personal use, but you are not entitled to: (i) sell or transfer reproductions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to others; or (ii) exploit the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any of its parts for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other network or location-based site. D. You must back-up to another secure location, on a regular basis, any data files concerning your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as TerraGame has no liability for lost or corrupted data.
4. RESTRICTIONS. --You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. --You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. --You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. --You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA only in conjunction with a permanent transfer of your validly licensed copy --You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. --You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on, at most, one processor at any given time. If the software is to be installed on a network, it may be accessed by only one workstation at a time. --You may not do any other actions that violate international laws on copyright and software use.
5. TERMINATION. This EULA for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT comes into effect after the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed on the computer and remains in force during the time you use it. TerraGame may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including printed materials, media (disks), information files, archive copies of the SOFTWARE), and the agreement is terminated.
7. NO WARRANTY. ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED FOR USE ONLY WITH MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM PRODUCTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TERRAGAME AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TERRAGAME OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, OR FOR PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF MICROSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. MISCELLANEOUS Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact TerraGame for any reason, please contact: Email: email@example.com or Fax: 1(530)-4519478.